Thursday, April 3, 2008

Designer Bag on eBay

After my last post A Designer Bag With a Shell?, where I looked at an innovative new designer bag brand it hit me that I should give this place a bit of a makeover too. Nothing too ambitions, as after all its a blogger blog and there are limits to what you can do, but I figured out that there is one really cool way to enhance this place.

Everyone who loves designer bags loves shopping, browsing or daydreaming about owning a really great new designer bag. Well, what better way to bring the store to the browser than to install a live eBay window on this designer bag dedicated blog?

I don't know why I didn't think of it before! What a cool idea to be able to read a blog all bout designer bags, then to do some window shopping on one of the biggest online stores in the world!

So here it is!

The best eBay has to offer without the hassle of searching through all its categories and sub categories on its huge site to find the page with the designer bags. From the incredible Balenciaga Bag range to something very special in the Prada Bag range. They're all right here - right now - live - in real time - real live auction listing right at your fingertips!

Hey, no need to thank me, just enjoy it. If you see something that takes your fancy, click on it and you'll go straight to the vendor's info page at eBay to learn more. There's no charge for this service, its completely free because eBay of course wants you to shop with them!

So go ahead and take full advantage of their huge online store and find yourself a premium designer bag at a great price!

My Designer Bag

No comments: